Sunday, January 11, 2015

 
My name is Abdullah Malik, I am writing to inform you of my wish to partner with you on any investment opportunitythat may exist in your company or country. I am of an Egyptian,Turkish based businessman.I want to go into investment in a very good lucrative sector of any country's economy that is doing well,and from my wide consultations, I was encouraged to focus on your country because the economy is growing at a stable rate. I have an investment capital of about $42.7Million Dollars and my preference is of any good profit yielding business. Therefore I will want to know more about what you are into, perhaps I can invest some funds in your business. You may wish to contact me via my personal email abdulmalik201440@yahoo.com Awaiting your response. Regards, Abdul Malik

No comments:

Post a Comment