Thursday, January 22, 2015

 
Dearest One,I am Mrs. Aicha Baro from Burkina Faso; I worked with the wife of the Ousted former president of Burkina
Faso Madam Chantal Compaore as her personal assistant.
While working for Madam Compaore, I helped her in numerous transactions, and before the public revolted against the regime of her husband, we had keep some funds in my private security box in a bank here in Burkina Faso, and most of the funds have been confiscated by the present Government.
The Compaore family flew to Morocco and left some funds with me still in the bank security box, and due to the current Government has ordered for all the former close workers of the former President and his wife to be under surveillance has made it impossible for me to use the fund for any investment here in Burkina Faso, and for the above reasons, I want to send the fund to you in cash through a special arranged means to your country or any place of your choice.
Bank to bank transfer is completely impossible at this point in time because, the bank will surely notice that I am responsible and it will surely without any doubt add more problems to the one I am facing, so I want the fund to be delivered to you in cash as family valuables following the way the money is packed.
The amount involved is $3,000,000 (Three million US Dollars only) in hundred dollar bills. The said fund will be used for a profitable venture in your country if you agree to receive it.
I will be sending one of my relatives to your country as my representative. The sharing ratio will be discussed when you accept to work with me.
On the receipt of your acceptance message, more details will be furnished to your reach.
Sincerely yours,
Mrs. Aicha Baro

No comments:

Post a Comment